Monday, July 12, 2010

surat untuk kekasih...dari Tijah

Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan ‘boypren’ omputihnya… dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, lalu dia pun mengutus surat… surat tu macam ni bunyinya….


to my love!!!

“hi, my motive write this letter is to give know you something. I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook. I know I clap one hand only.

Correctly I have see you and she together at town with my eyes self. You always request apology back back. I don’t trust you again!!!.

My friend speak you play three wood. Now I know you correct correct play three wood. So , I break off to pull my body from this love triangle.

I know this result I pick is very correct , because you love she very high from me. So, I break off to go far from here. But I always love where I also live…safe live…

from
 
tijah...
 
agak2nye la si omputih tu boleh ke paham ape yang si tijah ni tulis... emmm...myuskil aku!!!

7 comments:

ajako said...

buleh...to cut connection tu quite clear kan maknanya, talian telifon kan? hehehe

jeeha ulfa said...

hahahha lawak lawak T_T

mazir said...

bos: maybe 2 kot yg tijah maksudkan... atau memang di ni jenis susah nk paham

Faznasha Muhammed S said...

love not be explain by words ...then don't worry to express your love..tijah is better bcoz she got the hard feeling to deliver her feel without think what other thought about it..we can find one good spirit behind it.
learn from tijah..

Mia said...

lot of ppl is the plagiat of Tijah. Only of us dun realize it . but whatever She is trying.

" My friend speak you play three wood " my fav phrase. :p

Nailul Muna Zahra said...

Lucu.
salam kenal

Anonymous said...

mcm mne nk phm...dtranslit nyer bulat2...

Post a Comment

dipersilakan kepada anda yang tegar memberi komen-komen membina....